Vivre Gourmet Terms & Conditions
If you are a wholesale customer and want to see the wholesale terms and conditions, please login with your wholesale account – Terms and conditions are slightly different – Thank you.
- ALL BALI – NEXT DAY DELIVERY subject to availability of drivers
- Minimum Order from Rp. 300,000 for local delivery in South Bali.
- All orders before 2pm for next working day delivery.
- Working Days Mon-Sun 9am to 8pm.
- Deliveries to North, East & West Bali & the surrounding islands can be arranged with a reduced basket, upon special request with delivery fees customised upon each order.
- Vivre Gourmet is not open for Collection.
|Delivery Times Available||Minimum Order for Free Delivery|
|Denpasar, Gianyar, Ubud, Sukawati||12pm – 7pm||300,000|
|Badung (Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Canggu)||12pm – 7pm||300,000|
|Bukit (Uluwatu)||12pm – 7pm||300,000|
|Bangli, Karangasem, Klungkung, Tabanan||12pm – 7pm||3,000,000|
|Buleleng, Jembrana||12pm – 7pm||5,000,000|
We offer payment via Credit Card and Bank Transfer to our CIMB account.
- The easiest way to pay is via Credit Card and Bank Transfer online. We accept Visa and Mastercard.
- Please select the DOKU Credit Card option or Bank Transfer after you have provided us with the shipping address during the checkout process. DOKU is our secure credit card payment provider. You will be directed to their secure site where you can enter your payment details.
- We do not store your credit card details and all communication with DOKU during the checkout is secure.
Payment Via Bank Transfer
- If you prefer to pay via bank transfer please select the Bank Deposit option during checkout.
- Payment has to be made to our CIMB Account: CIMB 800166738300 / PT BINA TATAWISTA
- Please quote your order number given on the confirmation page or confirmation email when transferring the payment.
- Please note that with the Bank Transfer option your purchase is not guaranteed until we receive payment. We therefore advise you to make the transfer immediately and submit your proof of payment to [email protected]
- Transfer payment has to be received within 24 hours, otherwise orders are cancelled automatically.
We trust you will not need to complain about our service or our food – and complaints are indeed extremely rare. However, if you are unsatisfied with any of the items in your order or any part of the delivery service from Vivre Gourmet please contact us – either by emailing us [email protected] or by telephoning +62 (0)361 776555 or +62 821 4738 5767 and asking for customer service. Because we are a small company, you can be assured that any such complaint will be dealt with quickly, confidentially and efficiently.
As we sell perishable goods, we ask that you – the customer – inspect the food once you have opened the box. We shall be happy to exchange or refund any item you feel does not reach our quality standards, or any item that has been damaged in transit. If we have sent you an incorrect item, please notify us as soon as possible. If you would like us to replace the incorrect item with the item that you ordered, we shall send you the correct one as soon as possible. Obviously we shall not charge you for incorrect items. We operate an open and honest policy at Vivre Gourmet and will work our hardest to make sure we can accommodate and act on any problems or suggestions.
We will allow you to cancel your order any time up until 2pm on the day before you are expecting delivery.
You must cancel by calling us on +62 (0)361 776555 or +62 821 4738 5767. We reserve the right to pass on the card handling fee charged by our payment processor for issuing a refund.
- All PT Bina Tata Wista (trading as Vivre Gourmet) online purchases take place in a safe environment using the latest security technology to protect our customers.
- We encrypt your credit card information to ensure your transactions with us are private and protected as they travel over the Internet. We accept orders only from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology – this means you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection. Most web browsers above version three support this security.
- Your payment details are held in an encrypted format by our payment provider, (DOKU), they are so secure even we cannot see them.
- This encryption makes it virtually impossible for unauthorised parties to read any information that you send us.
- If you have questions regarding our credit card security policies, please email us: [email protected]